Sunday, September 2, 2012

Whee, baby!

A friend and I were talking today and she was asking me some questions about cloth diapers. Our boys are only 2 days apart in age, and are still technically newborns, though her son is bigger than some babies months older than he is. He's the most adorable Hulk baby you could imagine. You wouldn't like him when he's angry, though.

Anyway.

I was telling her about how much research I've been doing about different types and brands of cloth diapers and how it all works and what I've been finding has been working better for me and so on. She suggested that I start a blog about cloth diapering, since I'm getting so into it. I thought it sounded like a pretty good idea. At the very least it'll give me a place to write out my impressions of the different ones I use to help me keep it all straight and compare.

I'll probably also post about my various other endeavors at green/natural parenting, and probably some about my husband's and my Paleo adventure. We both have a good bit of weight we'd like to lose, so we decided to try a 30-day Paleo challenge. It's very strict, but I feel good that we can do it if we stick to it together.

At any rate, it will be nice to have an outlet to write about some of the things I'm spending a lot of time on these days.

Stick around, kids. We've only just begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment